Notification for the recruitment of 240 Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges is released officially by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, and now the application form is going to start from January 24 and last till February 13, 2024.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024
To be appointed as a Lecturer in Andhra Pradesh, an individual will have to apply online through the official website of the AP Public Service Commission, which is accessible at https://psc.ap.gov.in/, aspirants who meet certain eligibility criteria are requested to apply in initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
|Lecturer in Government Degree Colleges
|Application Form Date
|24 Jan to 13 Feb 2024
Link to apply online for the post of Lecturers in Degree Colleges will be available on the APPSC website till February 13, 2024, as soon as the application form is released officially on the respective webportal, we will also activate it inside the table, which is available above, step-by-step instructions to apply it available below too.
APPSC Lecturer Notification 2024
The AP Public Service Commission has released Advt. No. 17/2023 on 30 December 2023 for the recruitment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges under Collegiate Education Service, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
There are a total of 240 vacancies available across various subjects, and a window to submit applications through the official website of APPSC at https://psc.ap.gov.in/, from 24 January to 13 February 2024 in online mode.
APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2024
There are a total number 240 vacancies for the post of Lecturer under the Government Degree Colleges of Andhra Pradesh for various subjects, you may check the subject-wise number of positions from below.
- Botany: 19
- Chemistry: 26
- Commerce: 35
- Computer Applications: 26
- Computer Science: 31
- Economics: 16
- History: 19
- Mathematics: 17
- Physics: 11
- Political Science: 21
- Zoology: 19
To check the reservation details for APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2024, it is highly recommended that candidates check the officially released notification.
APPSC Lecturer Eligibility Criteria 2024
Eligibility criteria for the post of Lecturer under the Government Degree Colleges in terms of educational qualification and age limit are available inside the table below.
- Educational Qualification – One must have pursued Master’s degree from a UGC recognised University in the respective subject, additionally, he or she must possess a NET or SET Certificate.
- Age Limit – One’s age must not be 18 and above 40 years, there will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of Andhra Pradesh rules.
Note: Eligibility criterias i.e. educational qualification and age limit details, which are available below is expected, the concerned officials have not yet released officially, once it is made public, we will update the details.
APPSC Lecturer Application & Exam Fee 2024
To apply online for the post of Lecturer under the Government Degree Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, an individual may have to pay ₹250 as an Application Fee with ₹120 as an Exam Fee through the debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI.
Note: General candidates will have both the Application and Examination Fee, but, ST, BC, PBD & Ex-Servicemen and Families with White Card will have to pay only the Examination Fee.
Fee details available here is Tentative, once a detailed advertisement is released officially by APPSC, we will update it here.
How to apply online for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024?
In order to apply online for the recruitment of Lecturer, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, which is accessible only at https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an that reads ‘Recruitment of Lectures in Government Degree College- 2024’ and tap on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- You will be asked to enter basic and educational qualifications, fill in correctly, and jump to the next page.
- Now, you need to upload a photograph and signature with the documents and pay the application fee to submit the online application.