NTA has earlier made modest adjustments to the NEET Exam Pattern, but now the NEET Syllabus 2024 for UG has more courses deleted and new ones added. NTA’s modified and redesigned NEET 2024 Syllabus will be used to administer the entrance exam.
NEET Syllabus 2024
The Physics, Chemistry, and Biology sections of the NTA Neet Syllabus 2024 have been updated by the National Medical Commission (NMC). The NEET curriculum has undergone several modifications; new subjects have been introduced while other topics or chapters have been eliminated.
The newly updated NEET 2024 Syllabus must be followed by students who want to study for the forthcoming NEET 2024 Exam.
The NEET Syllabus 2024 has seen new subjects added and more topics deleted from the NEET Exam Pattern, which NTA had previously somewhat altered.
The NEET 2024 test for the academic year 2024 will take place on Sunday, May 5, 2024, by the subjects included in the most recent NTA NEET 2024 syllabus.
- NEET SS Counselling Result 2023
- AYUSH NEET PG Round 3 Seat Allotment Result 2023
- NTR Health University Results
NEET 2024 Syllabus PDF By NTA
The National Medical Commission (NMC) published a revised NEET Syllabus 2024 PDF on October 6, 2023, which includes new themes for biology, chemistry, and physics.
By clicking the link, students who want to take the forthcoming NEET 2024 Exam must obtain the NEET 2024 Syllabus PDF. The most recent NEET UG Syllabus for 2024 is posted on the NMC’s official website, www.nmc.org.in.
|Number of MCQs||200|
|Exam Date||5th May 2024|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|Duration||3 hours 20 minutes|
To maintain consistency in medical education across India, NMC has changed the NEET 2024 curriculum after taking into account the syllabuses provided by various boards as well as by NCERT, CBSE, and COBSE for classes 11 and 12 in physics, chemistry, and biology.
Gaining knowledge of the curriculum will help to guarantee that you are well-prepared for every subject included in the updated NEET 2024 syllabus.
The three disciplines on the NEET 2024 curriculum are biology, physics, and chemistry, with a focus on key ideas from classes 11 and 12.
NEET 2024 Syllabus for UG Exam
The NTA administers the NEET 2024 test, a national medical entrance exam, to candidates who want to enroll in medical programs at all of the nation’s medical institutions.
Students may review the key elements of the NEET 2024 test. Before diving into the curriculum, the student has to understand how NEET 2024 is organized.
NEET UG 2024 Exam Pattern
The National Testing Agency administers the NEET Exam in an offline, pen-and-paper format each year. Before turning to the curriculum, students might glance at the NTA NEET test pattern. You may get a sense of the updated NEET 2024 test format.
- The new test format calls for two portions for every topic, with 35 questions in Section A and 15 questions in Section B (where students may opt to try up to 10 questions).
- A total of 200 multiple-choice questions will be available, 20 of which are optional. Each right response earns four points.
- The NEET (UG)-2024 is a pen and paper test that must be completed on a specifically made machine-gradable OMR sheet using a ballpoint pen.
- For every wrong response, there will be a negative marking of one (-1) mark.
- The NEET 2024 Exam lasts for three hours and twenty minutes (200 minutes) in total.
NEET 2024 Syllabus by NTA reduced or not?
Many applicants who want to take the NTA NEET 2024 test are wondering whether the NEET Syllabus 2024 has been trimmed. The NEET curriculum has undergone some changes, according to the NMC Latest syllabus pdf.
The new NCERT Books have decreased and modified several subjects. Students must adhere to the NCERT Books to adequately prepare for this national-level medical exam.
NEET Syllabus 2024 Preparation Tips
The 2024 NEET Syllabus may be completed in six months. This is how many NEET winners prepare. Students may study the curriculum ahead of time utilizing the NEET test preparation tips below.
- Assess your NEET UG entrance exam biology, chemistry, and physics preparation.
- Group NEET syllabus 2024 topics and parts by preparation level. Topics might be easy, moderate, or difficult.
- Consider how you may prepare for NEET 2024 differently from other students.
- Learn which chapters matter most for NEET and prioritize them.
- Avoid reading chapters too much when studying. More time spent reading means less practice time.
Visit DRNTRUHS Homepage.