Notification for web counselling for the UG paramedical course is yet to be released officially by YSR University of Health Sciences, it is anticipated to begin in November 2023.
YSR University Paramedical Counselling 2023
To get admission into BPT & B.Sc. Paramedical Technology Courses 2023-24 in affiliate colleges NTR/YSR University of Health Sciences Thousands of aspirants across the State had already registered themselves by the deadline.
Students who have registered and uploaded scanned original certificates between 08 and 26 October 2023 (extended) need to know that the schedule for counselling is likely to be released officially by the YSRUHS at https://drysr.uhsap.in/ and https://ugparamedical.ysruhs.com/ most probably in next few days.
Candidates who have applied to get admission must know that only those will be invited for online counselling, who will have met certain eligibility to participate in web counselling and get admission for the enrolled paramedical course in participating institutions of YSRUHS.
- NEET SS Counselling Result 2023
- AYUSH NEET PG Round 3 Seat Allotment Result 2023
- NTR Health University Results
- NTRUHS Time Table 2023
- NTRUHS Hall Ticket 2024
YSRUHS Paramedical Counselling Dates 2023?
Important dates for admission into BPT & B.Sc.Paramedical Technology Courses 2023-24 are available below, go through the table to know about it.
|Registration and uploading of original documents scan copy||8 to 26 October 2023|
|Exercising of web-options (choice filling)||November 2023 (Anticipated)|
|Display of the seat allotment result||To be released|
|Online reporting and admission fee payment||To be released|
Candidates who have applied on or before 26 October 2023 to get admission for UG paramedical courses need to know that dates post post-registration events are yet to be disclosed.
YSRUHS UG Paramedical Counselling Process 2023
Web counselling for BPT & B.Sc. Paramedical Technology courses will take place at https://ugparamedical.ysruhs.com/, it consists of three stages, which are Registration and fee Payment, Choice Filling (Web Options) and Seat Allotment & Online Reporting.
Candidates who apply to get admission for BPT or any BSc Paramedical Technology course, he/she need to know that details about exercising web options, checking seat allotment and participating in online reporting are yet to be disclosed officially by the YSRUHS, as soon as it is made public, we will update the details here
YSR University Paramedical Seat Allotment & Online Reporting 2023
Candidates who want to get admission for Undergraduate paramedical courses in affiliated colleges of YSRUHS need to know that only those will be shortlisted for admission whose score in the qualifying exam will be at least equal to cut off marks or more.
Students need to know that after the seat allotment result, they have to accept the seat by paying the certain in order to participate in online reporting and admission confirmation.
YSRUHS Paramedical Counselling Required Documents 2023
Documents which are required for online counselling for UG Paramedical courses into YSR University of Health Sciences are as follows, checkout the listed points.
- Proof of Date of Birth: SSC or equivalent examination certificate.
- Evidence of Passing Intermediate or Equivalent Exam: Memorandum of marks.
- Transfer Certificate: Official document indicating the transfer of the student.
- Study Certificate: From class 6 to Intermediate (10+2).
- Residence Certificate (For Candidates Studying Outside Andhra Pradesh): Issued by MRO/Tahsildar, for candidates who studied outside of Andhra Pradesh.
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable): Under BC/SC/ST categories.
- Identification Documents: Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID.
- Passport-sized Photo and Signature: In jpg format, size equal to or less than 100 kb.
YSR University UG Paramedical Courses 2023-24
The Undergraduate paramedical courses available for admission at Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences are:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology (B.Sc. Paramedical) with specializations in:
- Medical Lab Technology
- Neurophysiology Technology
- Optometric Technology (Optometry)
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology
- Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology
- Imaging Technology
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Respiratory Therapy Technology
Note: For technical difficulties related to the online application form, an individual can contact the following numbers:
- Technical difficulties: 8333883934, 7416563063, 7416253073, 9063400829 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- For clarifications on regulations: 8978780501, 7997710168, 9391805238, 9391805239
- For clarifications on the payment gateway: 8333883934