Notification for recruitment of 234 Vital Statistics Assistant is released officially by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, and now aspirants can apply by visiting the official website between 24 November and 21 December 2023.
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are seeking a job for the post of Vital Statistics Assistant in Odisha need to know that the window to apply online is going to remain active till December 21, 2023, and the last date to submit the application form is set as December 24, 2023.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification for recruitment of Vital Statistics Assistant need to know that the application form is going to be filled through the OSSC’s official website, which is accessible by visiting at https://ossc.gov.in/.
|Post Name||Vital Statistics Assistant|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Skill Test & Documentation|
|Application Form||24 November to 21 December 2023|
Candidates need to know that to apply online for the post of Vital Statistics Assistant, an individual must meet the eligibility criteria, to apply online for any post, we already have shared the step-by-step instructions below, scroll down to get more details about it.
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Vacancy 2023
There are a total number 234 vacancies for the post of Vital Statistics Assistant, out of total vacant positions, 155 and 79 are for Male and Female, respectively. Go through the listed points to check the reservation details.
- UR (Male): 76
- UR (Female): 40
- SEBC (Male): 19
- SEBC (Female): 09
- SC (Male): 26
- SC (Female): 13
- ST (Male): 34
- ST (Female): 17
To verify the reservation details of vacancies for the post of Vital Statistics Assistant, it is highly recommended to check the notification brochure by visiting the OSSC’s web-portal.
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Eligibility Criterias 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post Vital Statistics Assistant in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification —
- Graduation in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized university or institution; and Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking the Odia language.
- Middle School Exam passed with Odia as a subject, or passed HSC or equivalent exam with Odia as the medium of exam in Non-Language subjects, or passed in Odia language subject as part of class 7th exam, or passed a test in Odia conducted by the School & Mass Education Department in Middle English School.
Age Limit —
- The aspirant’s age must not be below 21 and above 38 years as of January 01, 2023, there will be upper age relaxation for 5 and 10 years for SEBC/SC/ST/Women and PWD, respectively.
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the post of Vital Statistics Assistant consists of three stages, which are Prelims, Mains, Skill Test and Documentation.
- Type: Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) Mode or OMR-based.
- Subjects: Arithmetic, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Analytical ability, General and Metal Ability, Current Affairs, and Computer Awareness.
- Subjects: Mathematics (50 questions) & Statistics (150 questions)
- Total Questions: 200
- Negative Marking: 1/4 mark deduction for each wrong answer in the MCQ-based test.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: Vary from category to category.
- Conducted for candidates who qualify the Prelims and Mains exams.
- The final stage of the selection process.
How to apply online for OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the recruitment of Vital Statistics Assistant, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, which is accessible at ossc.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Vital Statistics Assistant 2023‘, hit on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Find an option of ‘Apply Online‘ tap on it and get redirected to the next page.
- Enter your basic details, upload documents with photograph and signature and submit an application form.
Go to drntruhs.in Homepage.