Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences released the NTRUHS Paramedical 2023-2024 Notification for BPT and BSc Paramedical courses. The registration window was open from 8 to 26 October 2023.
NTRUHS Paramedical 2023-2024 Notification
YSR University of Health Sciences has released the NTRUHS Paramedical 2023-2024 Notification on the official website portal at https://ugparamedical.ysruhs.com/. Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences admissions for the 2023–24 academic year registrations closed on 26 October 2023.
In the fields of modern medicine, dental surgery, nursing, AYUSH, and paramedical sciences. For the registration and counseling process applicants must meet the eligibility criteria of the NTRUHS application and they must have all the documents to submit.
NTRUHS Paramedical Registration 2023-2024
Applicants that meet the eligibility requirements and would want to participate in the application process must complete the application completely and submit it by the deadline.
To learn about the application procedure, go through the steps listed below:
The following websites include the mandated application form, along with information on the courses, number of seats.
|Notification||NTRUHS Paramedical 2023-2024 Notification|
|University||YSR University of Health Sciences|
|Registration Date||8 to 26 October 2023|
|Application Fee||2,360 (1888 for Reserved category)|
YSRUHS’s Colleges provide BPT and BSC Paramedical programs. 15% of the total seats are set aside for the All India Quota, with the remaining 85% going to local candidates, according to the institution. The candidate should have received a minimum grade of 50% in PCBE, the primary subject.
Steps to Register for YSRUHS Paramedical Course 2023-24
- Visit the official portal https://ugparamedical.ysruhs.com/.
- Check the notification carefully and make sure that you have all the documents and you are eligible.
- Click on the apply online link and fill out the NTRUHS application form.
- Submit all the documents in 500KB size and upload a signature (100 KB) and photo (100KB).
- Check the details and submit them along with the NTRUHS application fee.
- Wait for the confirmation and save a copy of your NTRUHS application.
YSR/NTR University Paramedical Application Eligibility Criteria 2023-2024
Those who want to enroll in courses to the AP Paramedical Admission 2024 program must first determine their eligibility.
The admissions committee outlines the requirements for candidates wishing to enroll in paramedical programs in Andhra Pradesh-based educational institutions.
Furthermore, it is imperative that all persons meet the eligibility requirements established by the university. The following are the general qualifying requirements for YSRU admissions:
- Applicants must not have been older than 17 on December 31, 2024.
- The candidates must have completed and passed the intermediate test.
- Admission will be granted to those who have taken courses in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics in 10+2.
- Applicants who completed their studies in biology and physics at the Andhra Pradesh Open School
- The qualifying requirements for NTRUHS MBBS/BDS include Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology), and Biotechnology.
- The candidate must have reached the age of majority on December 31, 2023, which is 17.
YRS/NTR BPT & BSc Paramedical Important Documents 2023
All the documents are acceptable in 500 KB and PDF form only
- Study Certificate
- Birth Certificate/10th Certificate
- Intermediate Memorandum
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- ID proof
- Residential Proof
- Employment Proof of Parents
NTR Paramedical Application Fee 2023-2024
Applicants must pay the application fee in order to finish filling out the application form entirely. Students will forfeit their candidacies if they fail to pay the application form cost. The application fee is INR 2,360 in total which they must pay.
Students who fall within the BC, SC, or ST categories will also benefit from the application cost reduction. Students from the SC, ST, and BC categories must thus pay an application fee of INR 1,888.
NTR Paramedical Merit & Counselling 2023-2024
The qualifying procedure and the individual’s eligibility determine the courses a candidate may enroll in. YSRU Merit or performance in prior qualifying exams and admission exams, which are followed by counseling sessions, is the basis for the selection process.
Seats are awarded to the chosen candidates according to availability and merit. The application can be completed online by applicants. It is recommended that the candidate thoroughly read the prospectus and notification.
Visit DRNTRUHS Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.