On January 30, 2024, the AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 Notification for 255 Vacancies was announced by the Andhra Pradesh Medical Services Recruitment Board. The recruiting application period will open on February 1, 2024, and close on February 15, 2024.
DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024
The Andhra Pradesh Medical Services Recruitment Board has officially announced that 255 positions for Assistant Professors in Broad Specialties would be filled through Lateral Entry and Direct Recruitment.
The Directorate of Medical Education will oversee the placement of the chosen applicants as Assistant Professors in Government Medical Colleges and Teaching Hospitals. Applications must be filed online at https://dme.ap.nic.in, the official portal, between February 1 and February 15, 2024.
|Andhra Pradesh Medical Services Recruitment Board
|DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024
|Application Start Date
|1 February 2024
|Application End Date
|15 February 2024
The direct link will be available on the official website. You may read the entire post to learn more about the AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 details such as eligibility, selection process, application process and application fee.
- RBI Grade B Notification 2024
- North Western Railway Apprentice Notification 2024
- ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024
- ESIC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024
- AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2024
DME AP Assistant Professor 2024 Notification
On January 30, 2024, the AP DME Assistant Professor Notification pdf was formally made available at https://dme.ap.nic.in. The comprehensive announcement for the AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 contains all the information pertaining to qualifications, openings, the selection procedure, etc.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to check and review the official notification carefully before applying for this recruitment. It’s a great and fantastic opportunity for the candidates who are seeking to apply for the posts of DME AP Assistant Professor.
DME AP Assistant Professor 2024 Vacancies
The authorities have issued 255 openings for the position of Assistant Professor in the AP DME Notification 2024. The post-wise openings for the AP DME Assistant Professor Post are displayed in the table below.
|Number of Vacancies
|TB & CD
How to Apply for DME AP Assistant Professor 2024?
The following steps should be followed by candidates in order to apply after the AP DME Assistant Professor online application link is open on the official website:
- Candidates must first visit https://dme.ap.nic.in, the official website.
- Locate the notification link for the AP DME Assistant Professor recruitment.
- After that, click the link to begin the application process and provide the necessary data in the registration form.
- Your registered email address and cell phone will receive a number and password when you apply.
- Give all requested details and Attach the scanned copies of the required papers in this step.
- After paying the application fee and obtaining a receipt, submit the form and retain a printed copy for your records if everything checks out.
DME AP Assistant Professor 2024 Application Fee
Here is all the information you need to apply for the AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024. We encourage candidates to go through the official announcement’s processes, regulations, and guidelines before submitting their application and paying the application cost. The application cost must be paid in full and is non-refundable.
|BC, SC, EWS, ST and PH candidates
DME AP Assistant Professor 2024 Eligibility
Interested candidates who want to apply for the DME AP Assistant Professor 2024 must be aware and fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below.
- The candidate must have earned a post-graduation degree MD, MS, DNB, or DM from any accredited board or university, according to the official DME AP notice.
- Candidates wishing to apply via the Direct Recruitment option must have fulfilled the necessary credentials and one year of Senior Residency at an accredited institution.
- As of January 30, 2024, an OC candidate should not have finished 42 years; an EWS/SC/ST/BC candidate should not have done 47 years; a physically handicapped person should not have completed 52 years; and an ex-serviceman should not have completed 50 years.
DME AP Assistant Professor 2024 Selection Process
Merit and reservation rule shall be the criteria for selection. A merit list of all the applicants who met all qualifying requirements will be created. The Rule of Reservation issued in the AP State and Subordinate Services, as well as merit lists, shall be used to construct selection lists. Selection Process will be based on
- Merit list
- Document Verification